Have A Bat Or Wildlife Problem In Your Ann Arbor Home Or Office? Call On Bat Removal & Prevention, Inc.
Whether you live off of Sunset Rd, Barton Dr, Geddes Ave, Packard St, Maple Rd, or in another area of Ann Arbor, let Bat Removal & Prevention eliminate your bat problem, the fast, effective, and humane way.
Whether you have a single bat flying around your home or commercial space or you have an entire colony of bats in your attic, you want a resolution and you want one fast. We get it and we’re here to help!
Bat Removal & Prevention, Inc. has been providing bat removal and prevention services to the entire Ann Arbor community for years. Our customers in the area know we’re committed to 100% customer satisfaction and that we provide thorough, expert services, regardless of whether the wildlife control problem is large or small. Here are a few things that set us apart from other wildlife control companies:
- We use ONLY humane practices, traps, and equipment. At no point do we use poisons or messy traps that could hurt the animals, the environment, or you, your family, and your pets.
- We specialize in bat and guano removal. We thoroughly inspect the entire home for gaps and holes as small as 3/8” of an inch, which is all the space a bat needs to gain entrance to your home or commercial building.
- We have designated relocation sites where we release animals that we’ve removed from homes and businesses in the area.
- We’re also licensed builders, so we can restore attics and other areas of your home or commercial space that have been damaged by bats, birds, rodents, raccoons, squirrels, and other pests.
- We warranty all of our work and offer our customers a Preventive Maintenance Program, which includes a full inspection in the spring and a full inspection in the fall, with any resealing needs covered at no additional cost.
- We work with homeowners’ insurance companies to get costs covered and are preferred contractors with a variety of companies.
- We provide photos of all damage done by the animals as well as photos of our restoration work, and have an online database where customers can access their documentation and contracts.
- We offer 24/7 Emergency Bat Removal Services to our neighbors throughout Ann Arbor, so no matter when your issues arise, we’re by your side.
How Long Does It Take To Remove Bats From A Home Or Commercial Space?
Bats can take, on average, 1-2 weeks to fully leave an attic or other space. We place one-way doors at the place of entry so that, after leaving, the bats cannot re-enter your home or building. We then ensure that the entire home or office is bat-proofed and sealed against future infestations.
Note: If bat babies are present, we wait until they’re mature enough to fly out on their own before we install the doors. This ensures their safety and prevents our customers from having to deal with the odor and unpleasant effects of having dead bats rotting in their space.
From Bat Removal To Attic Restoration, We Do It All & We Do It Right
Do you live in Arbor Creek, Briar Cove, Bridgefield Estates, Cambridge, Chapel Hill, Hawthorne Ridge, Honey Creek, Hometown Village of Ann Arbor, Kerrytown, Liberty Grand, Green Brier, Northbury, Oak Meadows, Walnut Glen, Wurster Park, or somewhere else in Ann Arbor? When you have a wildlife control problem or need attic restoration services, look no further than Bat Removal & Prevention, Inc. We’re fully licensed builders and wildlife control professionals and we’re committed to keeping the homes and commercial buildings of Ann Arbor clean, beautiful, and free of nuisance animals. To request your bat removal home inspection, call 248-403-8167 or fill out our online request form here.
If you have unwanted furry critters in your Fenton home, you can rely on Bat Removal & Prevention, Inc. for dependable wildlife control and removal assistance in this and all parts of our service area.
We Accept Credit Cards