Current Mice Control & Removal Methods Not Working?
My Mice guy is for all your mice control needs. Whether you are seeing mice occasionally in your home or you hear them in the walls, our trained professionals can tackle the issue.
Our process starts with a thorough inspection of your home so we can identify activity and entry points. We then move to the exclusion phase and finally we seal up entry points and provide solutions for prevention.
We Are Here To Help!
How Can My Mice Guy Help?
Trapping usually isn’t enough. We will locate the areas that mice are accessing into your home or business and seal ALL openings.
Exterior and interior monitoring with special stations to reduce infiltration of mice/rodents into your home or business.
Clean up and Disinfecting
Mice can cause damage to insulation. We offer the removal of contaminated insulation, dropping, and remains from your attic. Upon request, we can disinfect the once contaminated areas with our natural products.
Why Choose Us For Mice Removal?
Having mice in your home is not a pleasant experience and you want the issue resolved as soon as possible without any headaches. That is why we think you should only work with qualified and experienced professionals. See some of our qualifications below,
- We’re fully licensed with the Department of Natural Resources for wildlife control and removal.
- We use ONLY humane methods of animal removal, never poisons or other toxic products that could harm the animal, the environment, your family, or your pets.
- We’re members of NWCOA (National Wildlife Control Operators Association).
- We’re licensed builders in the state of Michigan and we have decades of construction experience.
- We understand structures and what should/shouldn’t be done when sealing up and restoring damaged attics and other areas.
- We warranty all of our work and run our business with integrity. All our services come with a 1-year warranty and we also offer a lifetime warranty with our preventive maintenance program.
- We work with and are a preferred contractor for many insurance companies and can help you get your animal removal and attic restoration costs covered.
If you have any questions regarding our company or services please give us a call.