Looking For Reliable & Effective Wildlife Control & Removal Services In Michigan? Look No Further!
Having unwanted animals in your home or commercial building can be not only a source of frustration, but also a health hazard and a real drain on your wallet. But if you live in the greater Oakland County area, we can help save you frustration, time, and money.
Bat Removal & Prevention, Inc.’s team of wildlife damage and control experts have decades of experience removing all kinds of animals from the homes and offices of those throughout Michigan. We’re fully licensed in the industry and travel to our neighbors located within an hour of Ortonville for all types of animal removal and prevention services. We also venture outside of the greater Ortonville area and serve those throughout the state of Michigan when they need attic restorations or bat removal services.
Not only do we provide humane, poison- and chemical-free removal services, but we also:
- offer home inspections to pinpoint access points.
- seal up holes and animal entry areas.
- remove waste and decontaminate spaces where animals have been.
- restore attics and damaged spaces.
We’re fully licensed builders, so when we’re working to seal up or restore your attic, you can count on effective results that don’t compromise the structure in any way.
Humane Wildlife Removal Services
Do you have an animal problem that requires the help of a licensed wildlife control and removal expert? Save yourself time and frustration with the team at Bat Removal & Prevention. We specialize in the humane removal of the following animals:
- Bats —Bats are our #1 specialty, and we travel throughout the state of Michigan to help with removal, relocation, cleanup, and prevention. Whether you have a single bat or a large colony in your attic, walls, basement, chimney, or another area of your home or commercial property, we’ll find them, remove them, and provide you with a plan to prevent future bat invasions. Wherever you are in Michigan, whatever the time of day or night, you can count on us for bat removal and prevention. Learn more about our bat removal and prevention services here.
- Squirrels —Squirrels can do a number on your insulation and electrical wires, and they can be incredibly difficult to trap and remove. If you have a squirrel in your home or business, let us help. We’ll use a humane trap to capture the squirrel or squirrels, remove them from your home, and release them at a designated location so you don’t have to worry about them returning. We’ll also locate the entry point, seal it up, and help you prevent future squirrel invasions. Read more here.
- Raccoons — Raccoons are one of the most destructive animals you can have in or on your property, and they can also be rather nasty. Not only do they tend to leave trash all over your property and destroy furniture and other belongings if they gain access to the home or business, but they oftentimes carry rabies and will attack when they feel threatened. If raccoons are making your life a nightmare, give us a call. We have extensive experience trapping these little troublemakers and can effectively remove them from your property and your life. Find out more about these furry bandits here.
- Birds — Birds can get into attics or accidentally enter your home through an open window or door, and it’s not exactly an easy problem to remedy. But whether you have nesting birds in your attic, walls, chimney, or along your roof or gutters, or you’ve got a lone flyer that you can’t get out, we can help. We humanely remove birds and their nests and relocate them. We can also seal up any holes in your commercial or residential property to prevent future bird problems. Learn more here.
- Rodents —Rats, mice, squirrels, beavers, muskrats, and groundhogs aren’t exactly the most pleasant house guests or coworkers, but no matter what type of rodent is wreaking havoc on your property, we can help. We’ll humanely trap them, remove them from your property, and help you keep them out for good. Find out more about our rodent removal and control services here.
Wherever you are in the greater Oakland County area, Bat Removal & Prevention is here to help with all of your wildlife control and removal services. To request an appointment with one of our licensed and certified experts, call 248-403-8167 or fill out our online appointment request form. We’re here for you.