Why Choose Us?
When you have a single intruder or a group of bats, birds, raccoons, squirrels, mice, or rodents living in your home, office, or commercial space, you want the issue taken care of fast, professionally, and for good. You need someone with an in-depth understanding of humane removal procedures, proven disinfecting methods, and experience in construction and attic restoration. And you need someone with experience working with homeowners’ insurance companies to help you get your costs covered. You need Bat Removal & Prevention, Inc.
Here at Bat Removal & Prevention, we’re committed to being the best at what we do and to helping eradicate wildlife problems for our neighbors throughout the state of Michigan. From animal removal and relocation to guano removal, attic restoration, and bat-proofing, we do it all.
Our experienced and licensed team travels throughout the entire state of Michigan for bat removal services and large attic restoration services, and we also offer an array of animal removal services and attic restoration services to those in Southeast Michigan. Whether your bat or animal problems are large or small, we can help.
So, what makes us different from our competitors and why should you trust us when you have a wildlife problem on your commercial or residential property?
- We’re fully licensed with the Department of Natural Resources.
- We use ONLY humane methods of animal removal, never poisons or other toxic products that could harm the animal, the environment, your family, or your pets.
- We work at all heights and on all roof types.
- We’re licensed builders in the state of Michigan and we have decades of construction experience.
- We have the skills, tools, and expertise to repair any damage done by the animals and restore your home.
- We understand structures and what should/shouldn’t be done when sealing up and restoring damaged attics and other areas.
- We warranty all of our work and run our business with integrity. All our services come with a 1-year warranty and we offer a lifetime warranty with our Preventative Maintenance Program.
- We work with and are a preferred contractor for many insurance companies and can help you get your animal removal and attic restoration costs covered.
- We offer 24/7 emergency bat removal services throughout the state of Michigan.
When you hire us to do the job, you can rest assured you’re in capable hands. In fact, we warranty all of our work and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Wildlife Control & Removal Services
- Bat Removal
- Bat Removal – Bat Guano
- Squirrel Removal
- Raccoon Removal
- Bird Removal
- Rodent Removal
- Mice Removal
We also offer a Preventive Maintenance Program that helps ensure you never have an animal intruder again. Learn more here.
Our Certifications & Licenses
How We Got Our Start
Bat Removal & Prevention was established by Ron Pelshaw right here in Michigan in early 2010. Ron worked in the field for 10+ years prior to launching the business and also had extensive experience with a variety of construction tasks. He brought the two together when he founded Bat Removal & Prevention, which allowed him to offer more comprehensive care to his customers throughout Michigan.
Thanks to our wonderful customers and our commitment to quality craftsmanship and humane practices, we’ve grown from a one-truck operation to a several-truck operation with multiple employees. We’re thankful for our growth and strive to be a resource and an aid to our customers, whether their problems are large or small. We even offer an online customer database, where onsite photos, inspection summaries, and contracts can be found.
If you have a wildlife control problem or you need a team of professionals to clean and restore your attic and you’re in our service area, give us a call at 248-403-8167 or request a quote online. We’re committed to helping resolve your issue so you can rest easy and get back to regular life.
Don’t wait any longer to contact us for an appointment. Let Bat Removal & Prevention get started on your wildlife control or attic restoration problem right away.