How To Know If You Have Rodents In Your Home
Use these signs to identify any potential issues. If you do have a rodent problem (mice or rats), you can schedule preventative maintenance to keep those pests from getting in. At Bat Removal and Prevention, we remove rodents from residential and commercial properties fast and humanely! Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.
How We Will Help You
- We provide humane, effective rodent removal and control services and specialize in getting rid of these nuisance animals and keeping them out.
- We set up humane traps, never using poisons or chemicals that could harm you, your environment, or your pets.
- Once the rodents are removed, we can rodent-proof your home and property. We also offer cleanup services, removing droppings, decontaminating your home, and removing urine stains and odors. Additionally, as licensed builders here in the state of Michigan, we can repair any damage done to your home or commercial property.
Such a great company! Came out within an hour of us calling them. They were courteous, respectful and understood our concern because we had a small zoo living in our attic. Immediately addressed our concerns and put a plan into action.
What Are The Signs Of A Rodent Infestation?
- Rats and rodents like to chew and gnaw away at things. Check insulation, cables, and wiring for chew marks.
- Walk the property and check for holes in the yard, gnawed-on plants and vegetation, downed trees in rivers and streams, and caving in ponds.
- Listen for scurrying or scratching sounds in the attic, walls, basement, and throughout the house or office.
- Keep your eyes peeled for mice or rats. They may actually run across the room right in front of you.
- Look for rodent droppings. Mice and rat droppings look like little pellets.
- Check for urine stains.
So what can you do when you have a rodent problem in your home or office? Call on Bat Removal & Prevention.
We started out with a bat somehow managing to sneak his way into the living room! They responded immediately and worked diligently to ensure the problem be resolved correctly! So happy with the customer service and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!