Professional Raccoon Removal Services
Raccoons are real rascals, and when they’re in or around your home, they can make your life a nightmare. Our Wildlife experts can help humanely remove and relocated raccoons from your home!
Why You Need to Worry About Raccoons:
- Raccoons may not be aggressive unless they are feeling threatened, but they tend to be carriers of rabies and their feces can expose you and your pets to dangerous and fatal diseases.
- Raccoons will cause damage by tearing up furniture and insulation, but they are likely to gnaw at wires and cables that may cause larger problems down the line.
- Raccoons will return to your home if the entrance point is not properly sealed.
We Remove & Seal!
Once we have trapped and removed the raccoons from your property, we will present you with options to seal up and repair any entry points and damages they might have left behind. This ensures if other critters come to your property they won’t have an easy way in!
Highly recommend this company! I had an issue with a very smart raccoon that was untrapable! They worked daily to figure out how to get her out. Multi level traps, bought special traps and finally she got caught. They never let me down! Always upbeat and understanding. From Kelly in the office, to Justin and Austin in the field. They are the best!
What Kind Of Damage Can A Raccoon Do?
- They knock over trash cans and leave garbage and waste all over your property.
- Their paws can track mud and other mess all through your home or office, should they gain access.
- They can use their claws to tear up furniture and break things.
- They oftentimes nibble on wires and cables.
- They can defecate in your vents or die in your attic, making your entire home or office smell worse than the garbage all over your lawn.
I Don’t Want To Mess With It
We can take care of everything from raccoon trapping and the removal of babies in your attic to the sealing of entry points and full attic restoration. We use humane traps to capture the raccoon and will thoroughly inspect your attic or other inhabited space, checking for baby raccoons and damage. The last thing you want is to have baby raccoons left behind to die and stink up your house.
Should we find damage in the space previously occupied by raccoons, we can fully restore the area and seal off any entry points to avoid future problems. We also provide feces cleanup services, dead raccoon removal, and decontamination services to ensure that your home or office is clean and clear of any parasites or bacteria brought in by the raccoons.
We’re not just licensed, certified, and experienced wildlife control and removal experts, we’re also licensed builders with years of construction experience. So when you call on Bat Removal & Prevention, you can expect strong, durable, and effective attic restoration services.
After everything they have done for me the very least i could do was leave a review. Justin and his team are awesome. They did the job right the FIRST time. Happy i made this call.