Michigan’s Trusted Bat Removal Experts
Fully licensed bat control professionals
Bat Removal & Prevention, Inc. is fully licensed and experienced, and specializes in humane bat removal services and Emergency 24/7 Bat Removal Services. From small to large bat colonies, we’ve got you covered, day or night.
Dangers in having bats living in your attic or home
- Bats can carry many diseases, including rabies. If you come into contact with a bat or believe you may have been bitten by one (they will sometimes bite in defense, like any other animal) and cannot have the bat tested for rabies, you’ll need to go through the rabies vaccination process. If you have the bat contained, call your local health department about having the bat tested for rabies. The protocol differs from area to area, but your health department will be able to advise you on what the process is in your locale.
- Bats bring with them ectoparasites like fleas, ticks, mites, flies, and bat bugs, all of which can be a nuisance and a health hazard to humans and pets.
- Guano (bat droppings) are smelly and can cause staining on your property and provide a breeding ground for fungi. These fungi spores can cause a fungal infection of the lungs (histoplasmosis) if breathed in. For more on guano and how to identify it, visit our Bat Guano page!
- Bat urine is certainly not a good fragrance for your home, but bat urine isn’t just stinky; it’s also corrosive and can eat away at the materials in your home or office, weakening the structure and compromising its integrity.
We come highly recommended!
What to expect from our bat removal service
- We fully inspect your home to identify where the bats are located and were any entry points are (from foundation to roof).
- we email you with a proposal of our findings and to complete removal and suggest repairs or sanitation if needed.
Testimonials from our customers:
I heartily recommend this company. The customer service is outstanding. They go the extra mile for you and have fair pricing. Justin did a wonderful job explaining the bat infestation to me and what he could do to take care of it. I also hired them to replace my roof and the contractors they used we efficient, did a great job, and cleaned up the property when they were finished. Kelly and Stephanie at the office were extremely helpful and prompt in returning calls. Wonderful company to do business with.
Highly recommended. Very responsive and took the time to answer all questions/concerns prior to scheduling work. Very thorough in explaining the issue and providing solution to resolve. Competitive to other bids received – we opted to move forward due to professionalism and proposed solution.